Clarkson University CAMP
Leila L. Boyea
PO Box 5665
Potsdam, NY 13699-5665
Call For Papers
Abstract Submission Deadline:
Extended to April 30, 2015
Abstracts of original work are requested on the
- Front end and back end CMP applications
- Process integration, control & reliability
- Consumables, equipment and metrology
- Defects and Post CMP cleaning
- CMP fundamentals, modeling and simulation
- 3D ICs/TSV applications
- CMP for MEMS
- Environmental issues related to CMP
- Emerging technologies in CMP
- Alternative planarization technologies
- Abstracts should be a minimum of 200 words, written in English, and may include figures. Abstracts will be scored according to the originality and significance of the work as well as the quality of the information and data included. Please indicate the preference of oral or poster presentation, and the targeted topic area when submitting the abstract. Submit abstracts by email, using the template provided, to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submitting abstracts has been extended to April 30, 2015.
Presentation of accepted papers at the Symposium must be in English.
- Camera-ready full-length papers, including figures and references
(4-8 pages for oral presenters and 3-4 pages for
poster presenters) should be sent electronically
to Leila L. Boyea upon the notice of accepted abstract. Camera-ready papers are due on August 7, 2015. The full text of conference oral and poster papers will be published as an
IEEE proceedings volume.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by peers and the Technical Committee reserves the right to accept or reject papers for inclusion in the program. Notices of
acceptance of abstract will be sent out to authors by
June 1, 2015.